Skip to main content


"Never, ever stop striving for success."

This image helps to demonstrate the power of hard work and achievement in a lighthearted way. Through perseverance, we are able to realize our ambitious dreams.

I strongly believe this is an imperative piece of advice for a multitude of reasons. Several years ago, while working on establishing my own country, I ran across many issues involving government and diplomacy. I found, that, at that particular time, I knew very little about government and politics. With a dedication to improving my knowledge of government, I soon felt confident in ruling over my nascent nation, and established diplomatic ties with various other nations created by people just like me. The reference to totalitarian states in my image was the product of both my experience with creating my own country and a want for humor to emphasize the meaning  behind my six word memoir.

Comments